Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Keith




Keith was born on his Aunt Ruby's birthday
I look at Keith....He now has a daughter and two sons who are married and one grandchild. I can still remember the first time I held him in my arms, and had thoughts like every other mom....this is the most beautiful baby in the world.   He was a healthy baby and weighed almost nine pounds.  On that special October morning, our Keith arrived at 4:15 in the morning. .And soon after, Billy was at his sister Ruby's house waking them up to tell them... it's a boy...it's a boy. This was back when the Daddy had to stay in the waiting room during the birth and could only visit during certain hours. They would open the curtains in the nursery when it was visiting hours, and you could view the babies.  They did let Billy hold his son after he was born, and they did tell him he could see me at 8:00.  How times have changed...... We had some happy, happy folks who were in and out of our house for the next two weeks, and I just wanted to sit and hold my baby....I did share him just a little bit...


A happy and proud daddy holding his son


Keith




No comments:

Post a Comment