Thursday, January 29, 2015

Meet the ladies...




My Mama



And her daughter

That would be me....I thought it to be very interesting that when these pictures were taken....we were both in our fifties...

Now it's time to meet the other ladies in my immediate  family, and we will meet  the gentlemen very soon....




My daughter -in-law Julie




My daughter -in-law  Holly





My granddaughter  -  Mallory





My granddaughter  -  Amelia





My granddaughter -in-law  -  Erin




My granddaughters-in-law  - Sherimi  &  Harley




                                         
                         
                                               

2 comments:

  1. Martha Thompson HallJanuary 29, 2015 at 4:42 PM

    Thank you so much for sharing your pictures with us. What beautiful family members!

    ReplyDelete