Friday, January 30, 2015

Happy Birthday Bryan, Jr.

I will always remember the day you were born.  It will always be a special memory.  All of your family was so excited and so happy....My first great grandson...



A sweet and beautiful baby boy


                       




The ice cream was delicious




Yum...Yum...Yum..




You will always be our Lil B




I'm playing with NanNaw today




You are one special young man
                                     
                                             

Another year has gone by, and it is time to celebrate your birthday.  I hope you have a fun day, and  all your wishes come true.  You have made all your family very proud in the way you have chosen to lead your life.  You are an inspiration to all who know and love you.


Happy Birthday Bryan!!!

A meesage from Nana Celia:
This is such a special tribute to a very special young man. I am so thankful that I know and love him. God has great plans for him. You both are so blessed to have each other. He is just too much sometimes with his wisdom. Thank you for sharing this medley of memories with me. You are the best and he will always have these memories that you have saved for him.



No comments:

Post a Comment