Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve


            HAPPY  NEW  YEAR.

2014........I hope all of you will be safe, healthy, happy and prosperous this year and years to come. Time goes by so quickly......let us treasure each and every moment we have with our family and friends.

My daughter-in-law and grandchildren were here yesterday so I asked them if they would each give me a New Year's message to add to our post.  Their quotes are so true and so sweet.

Garrett  - " I send you a message of Happy New Year from someone to everyone."

Amelia - " Happy New Year and have a good life each day."

Julie -  " May everyone have a Happy New Year and make a memory each day."

I thought New Year's Eve would be a good time to add photos of the favorite men in my life.They are all so loved, so handsome and so sweet.. I don't know how I was so lucky to have them and these rare photographs as some of us do not like to have our pictures taken.....   we had rather be on the other side of the camera. Billy will be smiling looking at this page....  we do miss him so very  much...it's been almost twenty years now since he went to meet his Heavenly Father.  It's really not  hard to believe that all our children and grandchildren have Billy's great sense of humor and his love of caring for others. He was one of a kind... I have been so blessed.

                HAPPY NEW YEAR...............................GOD BLESS AMERICA







                                                       
the puppy's mom did not make it.
Billy brought him home...our new baby

Billy was a person who was always there 
when anyone needed help


                                                               Jeanette    Junior     Wayne
        This photo was made not long after mine and Wayne's brother Junior had his heart transplant


                                                          Our Three Sons - 2002





No comments:

Post a Comment