Friday, July 11, 2014

Christmas in July

Why am I thinking of Christmas in July?  It could be the Christmas movies I have been watching on  the Hallmark channel or it could be going shopping at The Christmas Store. It could be that Keith uploaded pictures from my camera, and I am reminded of our old fashioned Christmas get-together.  It was Garrett's first Christmas at Grandma's house five years ago.

Do you need a little help


Is it going to be this much fun every year



This was on my list



Now what do I have here


Someone is telling a good story


I have this figured out



I can be serious with my new hat on


Now what could this be

             
                                                                                   

A festive time



Look at my new gloves


my ice skating rink
My beautiful quilt

My old fashioned tree

Beautiful memories

No comments:

Post a Comment